Here’s a recipe for the best pancakes ever.
- 1 1/3 cups of milk
- 1 cup of oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup of plain flour
- 1/3 cup of plain wholemeal flour
- 4 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Add the milk and oats to a bowl, and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Beat the eggs together with the oil.
- Combine the egg/oil mixture with the milk/oat mixture.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- Combine the dry mix with the wet mix.
- Let the final mixture stand for 5 minutes.
- Eat some more.
You can also try things like adding a chopped up banana, or chocolate chips, or, if you’re a freak, some bacon bits.